Effects of Minimum Wages on Youth Employment: the Importance of Accounting for Spatial Correlation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 29 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 1995.
"Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 199-206, April.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1994. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 4679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wessels, Walter John, 1997. "Minimum Wages and Tipped Servers," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 334-49, April.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Dubin, Robin A., 1998. "Spatial Autocorrelation: A Primer," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 304-327, December.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998.
"Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003. "Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Charlene M. Kalenkoski & Donald J. Lacombe, 2006. "Right-to-work Laws and Manufacturing Employment: The Importance of Spatial Dependence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 402â418, October.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Lacombe, Donald J., 2011.
"Minimum Wages and Teen Employment: A Spatial Panel Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlene M. Kalenkoski & Donald J. Lacombe, 2013. "Minimum wages and teen employment: A spatial panel approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 407-417, 06.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Donald Lacombe, 2011. "Minimum Wages and Teen Employment: A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 201108, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- John V. Winters, 2011.
"Teacher Salaries and Teacher Unions: A Spatial Econometric Approach,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 747-764, July.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Teacher Salaries and Teacher Unions: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 21202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.