Social Security and Well-Being of the Unemployed in 42 Nations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerlach, Knut & Stephan, Gesine, 1996. "A paper on unhappiness and unemployment in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 325-330, September.
- ED Diener & Carol Diener, 1995. "The wealth of nations revisited: Income and quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-286, November.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2000. "The Four Qualities of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1995. "Unemployment: Where does it Hurt?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-59, May.
- Chack Wong & Ka Wong & Bong Mok, 2006. "Subjective Well-Being, Societal Condition and Social Policy – The Case Study of a Rich Chinese Society," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 405-428, 09.
- Jan Eichhorn, 2013. "Unemployment Needs Context: How Societal Differences between Countries Moderate the Loss in Life-Satisfaction for the Unemployed," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1657-1680, December.
- Katrin Rehdanz & David J. Maddison, 2003.
"Climate and Happiness,"
FNU-20, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2003.
- Zohal Hessami, 2010.
"The Size and Composition of Government Spending in Europe and Its Impact on Well-Being,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 346-382, 08.
- Hessami, Zohal, 2010. "The Size and Composition of Government Spending in Europe and Its Impact on Well-Being," MPRA Paper 21195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahl, Espen & van der Wel, Kjetil A., 2013. "Educational inequalities in health in European welfare states: A social expenditure approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 60-69.
- Jyotsna Agrawal & Pratima Murthy & Mariamma Philip & Seema Mehrotra & K. Thennarasu & John John & N. Girish & V. Thippeswamy & Mohan Isaac, 2011. "Socio-demographic Correlates of Subjective Well-being in Urban India," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 419-434, May.
- Nicole Uhde, 2010. "Soziale Sicherheit und Lebenszufriedenheit: Empirische Ergebnisse," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 407-439, November.
- Peter Meer, 2014. "Gender, Unemployment and Subjective Well-Being: Why Being Unemployed Is Worse for Men than for Women," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 23-44, January.
- Jörg Schimmel, 2009. "Development as Happiness: The Subjective Perception of Happiness and UNDP’s Analysis of Poverty, Wealth and Development," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 93-111, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.