On the plausibility of sunspot equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert Dawid, 1996. "Learning of cycles and sunspot equilibria by Genetic Algorithms (*)," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 361-373.
- Ramon Marimon & Stephen E. Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1992.
"Expectationally-driven market volatility: an experimental study,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
73, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marimon Ramon & Spear Stephen E. & Sunder Shyam, 1993. "Expectationally Driven Market Volatility: An Experimental Study," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 74-103, October.
- Ramon Marimon & Stephen E. Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1993. "Expectationally-driven market volatility: An experimental study," Economics Working Papers 21, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marimon, R. & Spear, S. & Sunder, S., 1991. "Expectationally-Driven Market Volatility: An Experimental Study," GSIA Working Papers 1991-3, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2002.
"Stable Sunspot Solutions in Models with Predetermined Variables,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2002-16, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 29 May 2003.
- Evans, George W. & McGough, Bruce, 2005. "Stable sunspot solutions in models with predetermined variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 601-625, April.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2001.
"Evolution And Time Horizons In An Agent-Based Stock Market,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 225-254, April.
- Blake LeBaron, 1999. "Evolution and Time Horizons in an Agent-Based Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1342, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atsushi Kajii, 1997. "On the Role of Options in Sunspot Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 977-986, July.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2006. "Agent-based Computational Finance," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1187-1233 Elsevier.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- John Duffy & Eric O'N. Fisher, 2005. "Sunspots in the Laboratory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 510-529, June.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Chi Liao & Chi-Hsuan Yeh, 2000. "On The Emergent Properties Of Artificial Stock Markets: Some Initial Evidences," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 328, Society for Computational Economics.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990. "Learning to Believe in Sunspots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.