Duration dependence in US business cycles: An analysis using the modulated power law process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/120857/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Savin, N Eugene, 1977. "A Test of the Monte Carlo Hypothesis: Comment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(4), pages 613-17, October.
- McCulloch, J Hutson, 1975. "The Monte Carlo Cycle in Business Activity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 303-21, September.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999.
"Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
7090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999. "Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 45-68, Spring.
- Vitor Castro, 2013.
"The duration of business cycle expansions and contractions: are there change-points in duration dependence?,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 511-544, April.
- Vítor Castro, 2010. "The duration of business cycle expansions and contractions: Are there change-points in duration dependence?," NIPE Working Papers 24/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vitor Castro, 2010. "The duration of business cycle expansions and contractions: Are there change-points in duration dependence?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-18, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.