A Test of the Monte Carlo Hypothesis: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 15 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Ghysels, 1992.
"On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1028, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Haigang Zhou & Steven Rigdon, 2008. "Duration dependence in US business cycles: An analysis using the modulated power law process," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 25-34, January.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 1977. "The Cumulative Unanticipated Change in Interest Rates: Evidence on the Misintermediation Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.