The impact of ethnocentrism on perceived reputation and emotional liking of artworks: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review on Public and Non Profit Marketing.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/12208
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bakacsi, Gyula & Sándor, Takács & András, Karácsonyi & Viktor, Imrek, 2002. "Eastern european cluster: tradition and transition," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, April.
- Verlegh, Peeter W. J. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1999. "A review and meta-analysis of country-of-origin research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-546, October.
- Luc Renneboog, 2002.
"The monetary appreciation of paintings: from realism to Magritte,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 331-358, May.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Houte, T. van, 1999. "The Monetary Appreciation of Paintings: From Realism to Magritte," Discussion Paper 1999-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holt, Douglas B, 1998. " Does Cultural Capital Structure American Consumption?," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, June.
- de Ruyter, Ko & van Birgelen, Marcel & Wetzels, Martin, 1998. "Consumer ethnocentrism in international services marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 185-202, April.
- C Min Han & Vern Terpstra, 1988. "Country-Of-Origin Effects for Uni-National and Bi-National Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 235-255, June.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.