A Model for valuation of government export promotion policies: An empirical analysis in the spanish context from a market oriented perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review on Public and Non Profit Marketing.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/12208
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masaaki Kotabe & Michael R Czinkota, 1992. "State Government Promotion of Manufacturing Exports: A Gap Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 637-658, December.
- Bernard K. Armah & James E. Epperson, 1997. "Export demand for US orange juice: Impacts of US export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-10.
- Timothy J. Richards & Pieter. Van Ispelen & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A Two-Stage Analysis of the Effectiveness of Promotion Programs for U.S. Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 825-837.
- Naidu, G. M. & Rao, T. R., 1993. "Public sector promotion of exports: A needs-based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2000. "An Evaluation of State Sponsored Promotion Programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 229-236, March.
- Amponsah, William A. & Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Pick, Daniel H., 1996. "Evaluation Of Export Promotion Programs On Trade Of High-Valued And Processed Food Products: Implications For North Carolina Agribusiness," Working Papers 51209, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Onunkwo, Izuchukwu M. & Epperson, James E., 1999. "Export Demand For U.S. Pecans: Impacts Of U.S. Export Promotion," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.