UNFCCC negotiations (pre-Kyoto to COP-9): what the process says about the politics of CDM-sinks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel, 2002. "A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 461-463, May.
- Axel Michaelowa, 2003. "CDM host country institution building," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-220, September.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 2001. "Saving tropical forests as a global warming countermeasure: an issue that divides the environmental movement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 167-184, November.
- Oran Young, 2003. "Environmental Governance: The Role of Institutions in Causing and Confronting Environmental Problems," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 377-393, December.
- Cathleen Fogel, 2005. "Biotic Carbon Sequestration and the Kyoto Protocol: The Construction of Global Knowledge by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-210, 06.
- Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2012. "Addressing the climate change sustainable development nexus: the role of multi-stakeholder partnerships," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00707337, HAL.
- Stavros Afionis & Lindsay Stringer, 2014. "The environment as a strategic priority in the European Union–Brazil partnership: is the EU behaving as a normative power or soft imperialist?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Mark Purdon, 2010. "The clean development mechanism and community forests in Sub-Saharan Africa: reconsidering Kyoto’s “moral position” on biocarbon sinks in the carbon market," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 1025-1050, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.