Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 15 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raubenheimer, Stefan & Michaelowa, Axel & Jahn, Michael & Liptow, Holger, 2004. "Measuring the Potential of Unilateral CDM : A Pilot Study," HWWA Discussion Papers 263, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Axel Michaelowa, 2003. "CDM host country institution building," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-220, September.
- Sun, J. W., 2000. "Is CO2 emission intensity comparable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1081-1084, December.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Lucia Lavric, 2003. "The investment climate for climate investment: Joint Implementation in transition countries," Working Papers 77, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras, 2010. "EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2455-2462, May.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6271-6279, October.
- Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R., 2011. "Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1132-1143, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.