Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karasalihovic, Daria & Maurovic, Lidia & Sunjerga, Snjezana, 2003. "Natural gas in croatia's energy-future," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 9-22, May.
- Bartle, Alison, 2002. "Hydropower potential and development activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1231-1239, November.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2004.
"A Tale of Two Market Failures: Technology and Environmental Policy,"
dp-04-38, Resources For the Future.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "A tale of two market failures: Technology and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 164-174, August.
- Illum, Klaus & Meyer, Niels I, 2004. "Joint implementation: methodology and policy considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1013-1023, June.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Lucia Lavric, 2003. "The investment climate for climate investment: Joint Implementation in transition countries," Working Papers 77, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W. C., 2005. "Global experience curves for wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 133-150, January.
- Horn, Manfred, 1999. "Energy demand until 2010 in Ukraine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 713-726, November.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo & Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel, 2005. "The implications of the Kyoto project mechanisms for the deployment of renewable electricity in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 2010-2022, October.
- Jonathan Kohler, Michael Grubb, David Popp and Ottmar Edenhofer , 2006. "The Transition to Endogenous Technical Change in Climate-Economy Models: A Technical Overview to the Innovation Modeling Comparison Project," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 17-56.
- Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Cornland, Deborah, 2002. "The economics of the combined cycle gas turbine--an experience curve analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 309-316, March.
- Martinot, E., 1999. "Renewable energy in Russia: markets, development and technology transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 49-75, March.
- Syri, Sanna & Amann, Markus & Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Cofala, Janusz & Klimont, Zbigniew, 2001. "Low-CO2 energy pathways and regional air pollution in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 871-884, September.
- Duic, Neven & Juretic, Franjo & Zeljko, Mladen & Bogdan, Zeljko, 2005. "Croatia energy planning and Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1003-1010, May.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2006. "Beyond the learning curve: factors influencing cost reductions in photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3218-3232, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.