BMI and Spanish labour status: evidence by gender from the city of Barcelona
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Climent Quintana, 2005. "Body size, activity, employment and wages in Europe: A first approach," Economics Working Papers 897, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Mora, Toni & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2009. "The job satisfaction gender gap among young recent university graduates: Evidence from Catalonia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 581-589, August.
- Coral Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2011.
"The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Coral del Río Otero & Carlos Gradín Lago & Olga Cantó Sánchez, . "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited," Studies on the Spanish Economy 192, FEDEA.
- Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2006. "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: The distributional approach revisited," Working Papers 25, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Susan Averett & Sanders Korenman, 1996.
"The Economic Reality of the Beauty Myth,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(2), pages 304-330.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," Working Paper Series 645, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan José & Llorens, Vanesa, 2005.
"Ceiling and Floors: Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Llorens, Vanessa & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara & Dolado, Juan J., 2004. "Ceilings and Floors? Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Balsa, Ana I. & McGuire, Thomas G., 2003. "Prejudice, clinical uncertainty and stereotyping as sources of health disparities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-116, January.
- John Cawley, 2004. "The Impact of Obesity on Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Estimating Obesity Rates in Europe in the Presence of Self-Reporting Errors," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n236-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.