Community characteristics, individual and household attributes, and child survival in brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark R. Montgomery & Paul C. Hewett, 2004. "Urban Poverty and Health in Developing Countries: Household and Neighborhood Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers 04-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Nandita Saikia & Abhishek Singh & Domantas Jasilionis & Faujdar Ram, 2013. "Explaining the rural-urban gap in infant mortality in India," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(18), pages 473-506, September.
- Ellen van de Poel & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2007. "What explains the Rural-Urban Gap in Infant Mortality — Household or Community Characteristics?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
- Narayan Sastry & Bonnie Ghosh-Dastidar & John Adams & Anne R. Pebley, 2003. "The Design of Multilevel Survey of Children, Families, and Communities: The Los Angeles Family and Neighborhood Survey," Working Papers 03-21, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Ana Barufi & Eduardo Haddad & Antonio Paez, 2011. "Regional dimensions of infant mortality in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p198, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.