Infant mortality decline in Malaysia, 1946–1975: The roles of changes in variables and changes in the structure of relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 23 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 415-427, August.
- John Haaga, 1988. "Reliability of retrospective survey data on infant feeding," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 307-314, May.
- Regina Fuchs & Elsie Pamuk & Wolfgang Lutz, 2010. "Education or wealth: which matters more for reducing child mortality in developing countries?," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 8(1), pages 175-199.
- Narayan Sastry, 2002. "Trends in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Under-Five Mortality: Evidence from Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Working Papers 02-15, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 247-287.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussÃ£o 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 12837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.