The consequences of irreversibility on optimal intertemporal emission policies under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 1998.
"Optimal Climate Policy under the Possibility of a Catastrophe,"
209, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1999. "Optimal climate policy under the possibility of a catastrophe," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 289-317, August.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birge, John R. & Rosa, Charles H., 1995. "Modeling investment uncertainty in the costs of global CO2 emission policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 466-488, June.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1996. "Accounting for global warming risks: Resource management under event uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1289-1305.
- Adam Rose & Gbadebo Oladosu, 2002. "Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy in the United States: Identifying Winners and Losers in an Expanded Permit Trading System," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-18.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1994.
"Depletion of Fossil Fuels and the impact of Global Warming,"
107, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996. "Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Wirl, Franz & Dockner, Engelbert, 1995. "Leviathan governments and carbon taxes: Costs and potential benefits," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1215-1236, June.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1980. "Uncertainty and Exhaustible Resource Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1203-25, December.
- Wirl Franz, 1994. "Pigouvian Taxation of Energy for Flow and Stock Externalities and Strategic, Noncompetitive Energy Pricing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-71, September.
- Marc Gronwald & Janina Ketterer, 2009. "Evaluating Emission Trading as a Policy Tool - Evidence from Conditional Jump Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2682, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Gronwald & Janina Ketterer, 2009. "Zur Bewertung von Emissionshandel als Politikinstrument," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(11), pages 22-25, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.