A probabilistic analysis of two university parking issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
- D48 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - -
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott, 2005.
"Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2006. "Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 458-469, November.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Michael & Arthur Zillante & Sarah Stafford & Greg Buchholz & Katherine Guthrie & Julia Heath, 2005. "The Campus Parking Game: A Demonstration of Price Discrimination and Efficiency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 668-682, January.
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1996. "Regulatory parking policies at the firm level," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(3), pages 385-406, June.
- Brown, Jeffery & Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Shoup, Donald, 2001. "Unlimited Access," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt96t810rj, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.