Using recursive algorithms for the efficient identification of smoothing spline ANOVA models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981.
"Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997. "Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Tobias Wagner & Christoph Bröcker & Nicolas Saba & Dirk Biermann & Anton Matzenmiller & Kurt Steinhoff, 2010. "Modelling of a thermomechanically coupled forming process based on functional outputs from a finite element analysis and from experimental measurements," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 389-404, December.
- Sigal Levy & David Steinberg, 2010. "Computer experiments: a review," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 311-324, December.
- Sonja Kuhnt & David Steinberg, 2010. "Design and analysis of computer experiments," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 307-309, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.