An economic policy for the fifth long wave
AbstractPaper originally published in the BNL Quarterly Review, vol. 57 n. 231, December 2004, pp. 395-437.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (2009)
Issue (Month): 248-251 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Other versions of this item:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, April.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1998. "Is Labour Market Flexibility Harmful to Innovation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 387-96, May.
- Goodhart, Charles, 2001. "What Weight Should Be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurement of Inflation?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages F335-56, June.
- Reati, Angelo, 1998. "A Long-Wave Pattern for Output and Employment in Pasinetti’s Model of Structural Change," MPRA Paper 1663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1997.
"Keynes-plus? Effective demand and changes in firm-level R&D: an empirical note,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1999. "Keynes-Plus? Effective Demand and Changes in Firm-Level R&D: An Empirical Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 385-91, May.
- C. Goodhart, 2001. "What Weight Should be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurementof Inflation?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 65, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2003.
"The Market Economy, and the Scientific Commons,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2000. "Critique of the neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 383-431.
- Jonathan Michie & Maura Sheehan, 2003. "Labour market deregulation, 'flexibility' and innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 123-143, January.
- Freeman, Chris, 2001. "A hard landing for the 'New Economy'? Information technology and the United States national system of innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 115-139, July.
- Phillip Anthony Oâ€™Hara, 2013. "Policies and Institutions for Moderating Deep Recessions, Debt Crises and Financial Instabilities," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(1), pages 19-49, March.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Rule, instability and crisis," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 3-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.