Rule, instability and crisis
AbstractThis special issue of the PSL Quarterly Review includes some articles which appeared over the years in the first series of our journal (then entitled BNL Quarterly Review: see Roncaglia 2008). The articles published below have been selected among those that can help us to best understand the roots of the current economic crisis and the problems that may compromise our efforts to overcome it, or even worse, may generate yet further difficulties. Our journal is starting a new life, as from 2010 returning to its old quarterly schedule. With this special issue, we wish to illustrate certain aspects of its traditional approach that we mean to retain in the new series.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (2009)
Issue (Month): 248-251 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angelo Reati & Jan Toporowski, 2009.
"An economic policy for the fifth long wave,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 143-186.
- Wymme Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2009. "The US economy: weaknesses of the "strong" recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 93-101.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Structural biases in prudential regulation of banks," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 103-115.
- Charles P. Kindleberger, 2009. "Asset inflation and monetary policy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 29-50.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 117-142.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 3-5.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Confronting the financial crisis: surveillance and regulation," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(255), pages 295-298.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.