The US economy: weaknesses of the "strong" recovery
AbstractPaper originally published in the BNL Quarterly Review, vol. 57 n.229, June 1995, pp 131-139.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (2009)
Issue (Month): 248-251 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wynne Godley, . "Kick-Start Strategy Fails to Fire Sputtering U.S. Economic Motor," Economics Policy Note Archive 02-1, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wynne Godley, . "Fiscal Policy To The Rescue," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-1, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wynne Godley & Bill Martin, . "How Negative Can U.S. Saving Get?," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-1, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2001. "The Developing U.S. Recession and Guidelines for Policy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wynne Godley & L. Randall Wray, . "Can Goldilocks Survive?," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-4, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wynne Godley, . "Drowning In Debt," Economics Policy Note Archive 00-6, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Rule, instability and crisis," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 3-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.