Agricultural Labor Adjustments in Transition Countries: The Role of Migration and Impact on Poverty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2011.
"Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan Fałkowski & Maciej Jakubowski & Paweł Strawiński, 2011. "Returns from income strategies in rural Poland," Working Papers 2011-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Factor Markets Working Papers 178, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Baum, Sabine & Cook, Peter & Stange, Henriette & Weingarten, Peter, 2006.
"Agricultural Employment Trends in an Enlarged European Union: Does the CAP Reform/Introduction Matter?,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25395, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baum, Sabine & Cook, Peter & Stange, Henriette & Weingarten, Peter, 2006. "Agricultural Employment Trends In An Enlarged European Union: Does The Cap Reform / Introduction Matter?," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14962, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair Creation-Date: 2012-02, . "Supply and Demand Side Limitations Affecting the Structure of Agriculture and the Rural Economy," Factor Markets Working Papers 124, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pascal Grouiez, 2012. "Farming strategies regarding the production of collective goods in the Russian agricultural sector," Working Papers hal-00694352, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.