Institutional Reform and Labor Reallocation During Transition: Theory Evidence From Polish Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, Michael R, 1984. "Resource Allocation and Use under Collective Rights and Labour Management in Peruvian Coastal Agriculture," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 826-46, December.
- GÃ©rard Roland, 2000.
"Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182033, December.
- GÃ©rard Roland, 2004. "Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026268148x, December.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis L., 1991. "Economies Of Scale In Agriculture: A Reexamination Of The Evidence," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 13652, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Frederic Zimmerman, 1998.
"The Dynamic Cost and Persistence of Asset Inequality in an Agrarian Economy,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
416, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Carter, Michael R. & Zimmerman, Frederick J., 2000. "The dynamic cost and persistence of asset inequality in an agrarian economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 265-302, December.
- Feder, Gershon, 1985. "The relation between farm size and farm productivity : The role of family labor, supervision and credit constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 297-313, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1988. "The Household Responsibility System in China's Agricultural Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S199-224, Supplemen.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1986. "Access to Capital and Agrarian Production Organisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 482-98, June.
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-48, November.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Jason G. Hartell & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 1998. "Trends in Agricultural Price and Trade Policy Instruments Since 1990 in Central European Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 261-279, 03.
- Erik Mathijs & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2001. "Production Organization And Efficiency During Transition: An Empirical Analysis Of East German Agriculture," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 100-107, February.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1993. "The Output Decline in Central and Eastern Europe: A Classical Explanation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1997. "Are Large Farms More Efficient?," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 13411, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Michael Kevane, 1996. "Agrarian Structure and Agricultural Practice: Typology and Application to Western Sudan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 236-245.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
- Seeth, Harm Tho & Chachnov, Sergei & Surinov, Alexander & Von Braun, Joachim, 1998. "Russian poverty: Muddling through economic transition with garden plots," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1611-1624, September.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000. "Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.