Performance assessment of bus transport reform in Seoul
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Bus transport reform; Performance assessment; Semi-public operation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Jen & Rungting Tu & Tim Lu, 2011. "Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 321-342, March.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Efficiency of urban public transit: A meta analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2009.
"Railway reforms: do they influence operating efficiency?,"
Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 617-638, September.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2008. "Railway reforms: Do they influence operating efficiency?," Discussion Papers 08-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ongkittikul, Sumet & Geerlings, Harry, 2006. "Opportunities for innovation in public transport: Effects of regulatory reforms on innovative capabilities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 283-293, July.
- Lawrence Lan & Ming-Te Wang & April Kuo, 2006. "Development and Deployment of Public Transport Policy and Planning in Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 153-170, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.