Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Passenger behavioral intention; Service quality; Satisfaction; Perceived value; Switching barrier;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jiun-Hung Lin & Tzong-Ru Lee & William Jen, 2008. "Assessing asymmetric response effect of behavioral intention to service quality in an integrated psychological decision-making process model of intercity bus passengers: a case of Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Woo, Ka-shing & Ennew, Christine T., 2005. "Measuring business-to-business professional service quality and its consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1178-1185, September.
- Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2005. "Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 559-568, May.
- Tri Joewono & Hisashi Kubota, 2007. "User satisfaction with paratransit in competition with motorization in indonesia: anticipation of future implications," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 337-354, May.
- William Jen & Kai-Chieh Hu, 2003. "Application of perceived value model to identify factors affecting passengers' repurchase intentions on city bus: A case of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 307-327, August.
- Gonzalez, Maria Elisa Alen & Comesana, Lorenzo Rodriguez & Brea, Jose Antonio Fraiz, 2007. "Assessing tourist behavioral intentions through perceived service quality and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 153-160, February.
- Hansen, Kare, 2004. "Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip, 2007. "The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 965-974, September.
- Kwang Kim & Seung-hoon Cheon & Sam-jin Lim, 2011. "Performance assessment of bus transport reform in Seoul," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 719-735, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.