The cost saving potential of carsharing in a US context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Carsharing; Travel behavior; Vehicle usage patterns; VKT; Sustainability;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999
- Murphy, James & Delucchi, Mark, 1998. "A Review of the Literature on the Social Cost of Motor Vehicle Use in the United States," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1tk1s936, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Kek, Alvina G.H. & Cheu, Ruey Long & Meng, Qiang & Fung, Chau Ha, 2009. "A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 149-158, January.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008.
"The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development,"
NBER Working Papers
14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010. "The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- Enoch, Marcus P. & Taylor, Jo, 2006. "A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 434-443, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.