Institutional Barriers to Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprise Operations in Transition Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
transition; economics; SMES.; M13; P20; P30; P39;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Clemens & Kemp, Ron & Dijkstra, S. Gerhard, 2007. "SME's perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Research Report 07009, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Mario Holzner & F. Peci, 2011. "The Impact of Customs Procedures on Business Performance: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 76, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Clemens Lutz & Ron Kemp & S. Gerhard Dijkstra, 2010. "Perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-33, July.
- Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert, 2013. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 176-193.
- Seán Lyons, 2007. "Can Small Firms' Perceived Constraints Help Explain Survival Rates?," Papers WP182, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.