The profitability of interest arbitrage when the base currency is pegged to a basket
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990
Currency baskets; Interest arbitrage; Monte Carlo simulations; F31;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald J. Balvers & Yangru Wu, 2005.
"Optimal Transaction Filters Under Transitory Trading Opportunities: Theory and Empirical Illustration,"
022005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Balvers, Ronald & Wu, Yangru, 2010. "Optimal transaction filters under transitory trading opportunities: Theory and empirical illustration," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Martin Klein, 1989. "Arbitrage and interest rates on currency baskets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 296-310, June.
- Christoffersen, Peter F & Giorgianni, Lorenzo, 2000.
"Interest-Rate Arbitrage in Currency Baskets: Forecasting Weights and Measuring Risk,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 242-53, April.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 1999. "Interest Rate Arbitrage in Currency Baskets--Forecasting Weights and Measuring Risk," IMF Working Papers 99/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars Hörngren & Anders Vredin, 1989. "Exchange risk premia in a currency basket system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 311-325, June.
- Pikkarainen, Pentti, 1991. "International portfolio diversification: the basket-peg regime," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 432-442, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.