Procurement bidding with restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quantitative Marketing and Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111240
Bidding; Pricing strategy; Procurement strategy; Bertrand paradox; Game theory; D4; D44; H57; C72;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Levitan & Martin Shubik, 1970.
"Price Duopoly and Capacity Constraints,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
287, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "A re-evaluation of perfect competition as the solution to the Bertrand price game," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-328, June.
- John Morgan & Michael R. Baye, 2002. "Winner-take-all price competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 271-282.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Gale, Ian, 1998. "Standard Auctions with Financially Constrained Bidders," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Jean-Pierre Benoit & Vijay Krishna, 1998.
"Multiple-Object Auctions with Budget Constrained Bidders,"
Game Theory and Information
9805001, EconWPA, revised 26 Jul 1999.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 2001. "Multiple-Object Auctions with Budget Constrained Bidders," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 155-79, January.
- Martin G. Kocher & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2010.
"Selection into auctions for risky and ambiguous prospects,"
Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS)
10-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Martin G. Kocher & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2013. "Selection Into Auctions For Risky And Ambiguous Prospects," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 882-895, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.