Strategic organizational drivers of corporate environmental responsibility in the Caribbean hotel industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 44 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Corporate environmental responsibility; Caribbean; Tourism; Hotel management; Institutional theory; Resource-based theory;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Álvarez Gil, M. J. & Burgos Jiménez, J. & Céspedes Lorente, J. J., 2001. "An analysis of environmental management, organizational context and performance of Spanish hotels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 457-471, December.
- Kalim Shah & Jorge Rivera, 2007.
"Export processing zones and corporate environmental performance in emerging economies: The case of the oil, gas, and chemical sectors of Trinidad and Tobago,"
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 265-285, December.
- Kalim Shah & Jorge Rivera, 2008. "Export processing zones and corporate environmental performance in emerging economies: The case of the oil, gas, and chemical sectors of Trinidad and Tobago," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 181-182, June.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- William Q. Judge, 1998. "Performance Implications of Incorporating Natural Environmental Issues into the Strategic Planning Process: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 241-262, 03.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- Petra Christmann & Glen Taylor, 2001. "Globalization and the Environment: Determinants of Firm Self-Regulation in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(3), pages 439-458, September.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B., 2005.
"Regulator reputation, enforcement, and environmental compliance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 519-540, November.
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B., 2005. "Regulator reputation, enforcement, and environmental compliance," MPRA Paper 25994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Lansing & Paul Vries, 2007. "Sustainable Tourism: Ethical Alternative or Marketing Ploy?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 77-85, April.
- Maria McAlpin, 2008. "Conservation and community-based development through ecotourism in the temperate rainforest of southern Chile," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 51-69, March.
- Clemens, Bruce & Douglas, Thomas J., 2006. "Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 483-491, April.
- Farhad Rassekh, 2007. "Is International Trade More Beneficial to Lower Income Economies? An Empirical Inquiry," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 159-169, 02.
- Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2005. "Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 174-196, January.
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Blackman, Allen & Uribe, Eduardo & van Hoof, Bart & Lyon, Thomas P., 2012.
"Voluntary Environmental Agreements in Developing Countries: The Colombian Experience,"
dp-12-06, Resources For the Future.
- Allen Blackman & Eduardo Uribe & Bart Hoof & Thomas Lyon, 2013. "Voluntary environmental agreements in developing countries: the Colombian experience," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 335-385, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.