Central Bank Balance Sheets and the Transmission of Financial Crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Open Economies Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100323
Financial crises transmission; Fixed exchange rates; Foreign exchange reserves; F3; G2;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Park, Yung Chul & Claessens, Stijn, 2000. "Contagion: Understanding How It Spreads," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 177-97, August.
- Miller, V., 1998. "Domestic bank runs and speculative attacks on foreign currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2002.
"Are Trade Linkages Important Determinants of Country Vulnerability to Crises?,"
in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 77-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2001. "Are Trade Linkages Important Determinants of Country Vulnerability to Crises?," NBER Working Papers 8194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Victoria, 2008. "Bank runs, foreign exchange reserves and credibility: When size does not matter," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 557-565, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.