Using Financial and Macroeconomic Indicators to Forecast Sales of Large Development and Construction Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
Sales forecasting; Financial and macroeconomic indicators; Time series; Regression analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derek W. Bunn & Stefania Pantelidaki, 2005. "Development of a multifunctional sales response model with the diagnostic aid of artificial neural networks," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 505-521.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2002.
"Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models,"
2002-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji & Stephen M. Miller, 2006. "Performance evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index using lead profiles and BVAR models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 415-437.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models," Working papers 114, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jonathan Lee & Peter Boatwright & Wagner A. Kamakura, 2003. "A Bayesian Model for Prelaunch Sales Forecasting of Recorded Music," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 179-196, February.
- Russell Kenley, 1999. "Cash farming in building and construction: a stochastic analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 393-401.
- Donna F. Davis & John T. Mentzer & Teresa M. Mccarthy & Susan L. Golicic, 2006. "The evolution of sales forecasting management: a 20-year longitudinal study of forecasting practices," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 303-324.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Chun-Yao Huang, 2004. "A Dynamic Changepoint Model for New Product Sales Forecasting," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 50-65, October.
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2002. "Fast-Track: Article Using Advance Purchase Orders to Forecast New Product Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 347-364, March.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1998. "Predicting House Prices Using Multiple Listings Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, July.
- Daniel S. Putler & Shilpa Lele, 2003. "An Easily Implemented Framework for Forecasting Ticket Sales to Performing Arts Events," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 307-320, December.
- Dua, Pami & Miller, Stephen M, 1996. "Forecasting Connecticut Home Sales in a BVAR Framework Using Coincident and Leading Indexes," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 219-35, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.