U.S. University Research Parks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Productivity Analysis.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100296
O33; O31; Research park; Science park; University research; Technology transfer;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1989.
"A Theory of Managed Trade,"
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science
801, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alexandre Almeida & Cristina Santos & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "Bridging Science to Economy: The Role of Science and Technologic Parks in Innovation Strategies in “Follower” Regions," FEP Working Papers 302, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kuo-Feng Huang & Chwo-Ming Yu & Dah-Hsian Seetoo, 2012. "Firm innovation in policy-driven parks and spontaneous clusters: the smaller firm the better?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 715-731, October.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2009. "Science parks: seedbeds of innovation? A duration analysis of firms’ patenting activity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 169-190, February.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011.
"Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms,"
11-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 655-678, October.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eg.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "Are science parks and incubators good â€œbrand namesâ€ for spin-offs? The case study of Turin," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 203-232, April.
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zelimir William Todorovic & Jun Ma, 2010. "Resolving the paradox of enterprising communities in Eastern Europe," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 234-251, August.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2008. "Science Parksâ€™ tenants versus out-of-Park firms: who innovates more? A duration model," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Vásquez Urriago, Ángela Rocio & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia & Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "The impact of science and technology parks on firms´ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 30555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.