Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
retail; services; innovation; information technology; L63; L86; L96;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2011.
"Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 159-168, April.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2010. "Firm and Employee Effects of an Enterprise Information System: Micro-econometric Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp992, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999.
"Bar codes lead to frequent deliveries and superstores,"
261, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Holmes, Thomas J, 2001. "Bar Codes Lead to Frequent Deliveries and Superstores," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 708-25, Winter.
- Hao Wang, 2010. "Buyer Power, Transport Cost and Welfare," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Neil M. Coe & Neil Wrigley, 2007. "Host economy impacts of transnational retail: the research agenda," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 341-371, July.
- Bart van Ark & Erik Monnikhof & Nanno Mulder, 1999. "Productivity in services: an international comparative perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 471-499, April.
- Dan Breznitz & Martin Kenney & Petri Rouvinen & John Zysman & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011. "Value Capture and Policy Design in a Digital Economy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 203-207, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.