Productivity in services: an international comparative perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2007. "Entry barriers in Italian retail trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 616, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lee, Boon & Shepherd, William, 2002. "Comparative Analysis of Transport and Communications Korea and Australia," MPRA Paper 10412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart van Ark & Marcel Timmer, 2001. "The ICOP Manufacturing Database: International Comparisons of Productivity Levels," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 44-51, Fall.
- Ad van Riet & Moreno Roma, 2006. "Competition, productivity and prices in the euro area services sector," Occasional Paper Series 44, European Central Bank.
- Boon Lee, 2011. "Distribution Trade Sector Output and Productivity Performance: A Case Study of Singapore and Hong Kong 2001-2008," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 270, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bartholomew Watson, 2011. "Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Boon Lee & William Shepherd, 2002. "Comparative Analysis of Output and Productivity in the Transport and Communication Sector: South Korea and Australia, 1990 to 1999," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 53-75, June.
- Boon Lee & William Shepherd, 2000. "Output and Productivity Comparisons of the Transport and Communication Sectors of South Korea and Australia, 1990 to 1998," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 081, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Camacho-Ballesta, José Antonio & Melikhova, Yulia, 2012. "Terciarización del sistema productivo ibérico: rasgos diferenciales/Tertiarisation of the Iberian Productive System: Differential Features," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 761 (32 pag, Agosto.
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Twin - Peaks in E.U. Regional Productivity Dynamics: a nonparametric analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Boon Lee, 2002. "Output and Productivity Comparisons of the Wholesale and Retail Trade Sector: US and Australia, 1991 to 1999," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 125, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.