Modeling population density across major US cities: a polycentric spatial regression approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Population density; Spatial autoregressive model; Monocentric; Polycentric; Spatial autocorrelation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lawrence Thurston & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1991. "Testing the Monocentric Urban Model: Evidence Based on Wasteful Commuting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 41-51.
- Daniel A. Griffith & David W. S. Wong & Thomas Whitfield, 2003. "Exploring Relationships Between the Global and Regional Measures of Spatial Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 683-710.
- Mark W Horner, 2002. "Extensions to the concept of excess commuting," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 543-566, March.
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The distribution of population and employment in a polycentric city: the case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Nadalin & Leonardo Monasterio & Pedro Henrique Melo Albuquerque, 2012.
"Quantifying Urban Centrality: A Simple Index Proposal and International Comparison,"
1675a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Nadalin & Leonardo Monasterio & Pedro Henrique Melo Albuquerque, 2012. "Quantifying Urban Centrality: A Simple Index Proposal And International Comparison," Discussion Papers 1675, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Tan Lee & Jyh-Bang Jou, 2010. "Urban Spatial Development: a Real Options Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Jung Hun Yang & Dick Ettema & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort & Evert-Jan Visser, 2011. "A geosimulation model of economic activity for supporting spatial planning and economic policy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1016, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.