Transboundary Pollution and the Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 85 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
transboundary pollution technology transfer; Pareto improvement; D62; F18; O39;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O39 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2014. "Global Warming, Technological Change and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1397, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2009. "Transboundary Pollution and Absorptive Capacity," MPRA Paper 17158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2009.
"Environmental Technology Transfer via Free Trade,"
0904, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee & Tilak Sanyal, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming," Working Papers 2008.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.