Pareto-improving Untied Aid with Environmental Externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Pareto-improving untied aid; environmental externalities; marginal propensity to consume the polluting good; F18; F35;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muneyuki Saito & Yasuyuki Sugiyama, 2007. "Transfer of Pollution Abatement Technology and Unemployment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-8.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2004. "Transboundary Pollution and Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," ERSA conference papers ersa04p203, European Regional Science Association.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2011. "Green Technology Transfers and Border Tax Adjustments," Working Papers 1102, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.