AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
shareholder disagreement; shareholder voting; JEL classification; D21; G34; L21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erkan YalÁin & Thomas I. Renstr–m, 2003. "Endogenous Firm Objectives," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 67-94, 01.
- Haller, Hans & Liu, Chung-Shu, 1995. "Asymptotic shareholder unanimity with exogenous noise," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, January.
- Richard E. Kihlstrom & Jean-Jacques Laffont, .
"A Competitive Entrepreneurial Model of a Stock Market,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
02-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Richard E. Kihlstrom & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1982. "A Competitive Entrepreneurial Model of a Stock Market," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 141-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Kihlstrom & Jean-Jacques Laffont, . "A Competitive Entrepreneurial Model of a Stock Market," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, .
"Oligopoly "à la Cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972. "Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- Bester, Helmut, 1982. "On shareholder unanimity in the mean-variance model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 363-367.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1988. "Corporate governance : Voting rights and majority rules," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 203-235, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987.
"One Share/One Vote and The Market for Corporate Control,"
440, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1988. "One share-one vote and the market for corporate control," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 175-202, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987. "One Share/One Vote and the Market for Corporate Control," NBER Working Papers 2347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sadanand, Asha B & Williamson, John M, 1991. "Equilibrium in a Stock Market Economy with Shareholder Voting," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Kelsey, David & Milne, Frank, 1996. "The existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets and the objective function of the firm," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 229-245.
- Hart, Oliver D, 1979. "On Shareholder Unanimity in Large Stock Market Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1057-83, September.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002.
"Are Incomplete Markets Able to Achieve Minimal Efficiency?,"
03-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2005. "Are incomplete markets able to achieve minimal efficiency?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, 01.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002. "Are Incomlete Markets Able to Achieve Minimal Efficiency?," Vienna Economics Papers 0212, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Renstrom & Erkan Yalcin, . "Endogeneous Firm Objectives," Wallis Working Papers WP27, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2006.
"Imperfect Competition and Corporate Governance,"
1079, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Renström, Thomas I & Yalcin, Erkan, 2002. "Endogenous Firm Objectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Renstrom & Erkan Yalcin, 2002. "Endogenous Firm Objectives," Industrial Organization 0204001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.