A monetary economy with counterfeiting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
endogenous money; counterfeiting; E00; E42;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ritter, Joseph A, 1995. "The Transition from Barter to Fiat Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-49, March.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"A contribution to the pure theory of money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1994. "Money and markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-62, May.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2005.
"Credit and identity theft,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- William Roberds & Stacey L. Schreft, 2008.
"Data breaches and identity theft,"
2008-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Edward J. Green & Warren Weber, 1996.
"Will the New $100 Bill Decrease Counterfeiting?,"
9609003, EconWPA, revised 11 Sep 1996.
- Ed Nosal & Ricardo Cavalcanti, 2007.
"Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design,"
2007 Meeting Papers
371, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2011. "Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 625-636, October.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2007. "Counterfeiting as private money in mechanism design," Working Paper 0716, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lotz, Sebastien, 2004. "Introducing a new currency: Government policy and prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 959-982, October.
- Monnet, Cyril, 2005. "Counterfeiting and inflation," Working Paper Series 0512, European Central Bank.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2000. "The search-theoretic approach to monetary economics: a primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-28.
- Richard Dutu & Ed Nosal & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005. "On the recognizability of money," Working Paper 0512, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1997. "A model of money counterfeits," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 123-132, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.