Decentralized evolutionary mechanisms for intertemporal economies: A possibility result
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Other versions of this item:
- Bala, V. & Majumdar, M. & Mitra, T., 1990. "Decentralized Evolutionary Mechanisms For Intertemporal Economies - A Possibility Result," Papers 422, Cornell - Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. Biesmans, 1977. "A Survey," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 5-36, 01.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974.
"The informational size of message spaces,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brock, William A. & Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "On characterizing optimal competitive programs in terms of decentralizable conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 262-273, August.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Weinberger, Hans F., 1990. "A necessary condition for decentralization and an application to intertemporal allocation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 313-345, August.
- Dasgupta, Swapan & Mitra, Tapan, 1988. "Characterization of intertemporal optimality in terms of decentralizable conditions: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 274-287, August.
- Jeanjean, Patrick, 1974. "Optimal development programs under uncertainty: The undiscounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 66-92, January.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "Decentralization in infinite horizon economies: An introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 217-227, August.
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "Optimal intertemporal allocation mechanisms and decentralization of decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 228-261, August.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2009. "Adaptive Rolling Plans Are Good," MPRA Paper 42043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaganovich, Michael, 1996. "Rolling planning: Optimality and decentralization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-185, January.
- Antonio Manresa Sanchez, 1998.
"Can we identify Walrasian allocations?,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.