Fluidity of Regulation-CSR Nexus: The Multinational Corporate Corruption Example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
bribery; Bribery Act 2010; corporate social responsibility; corruption; globalization; pluralism; regulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip Nichols, 2009. "Multiple Communities and Controlling Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 805-813, October.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2003. "Behavioral Game Theory. Experiments in Strategic Interaction: Colin F. Camerer, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 2003, p. 550, Price $65.00/[UK pound]42.95, ISBN 0-691-09039-4," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 717-720, December.
- Michael Bacharach, 2006.
"The Hi-Lo Paradox, from Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory
[Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751, December.
- Ritzberger, Klaus, 2002. "Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247868.
- Masako Darrough, 2010. "The FCPA and the OECD Convention: Some Lessons from the U.S. Experience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 255-276, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.