Fluidity of Regulation-CSR Nexus: The Multinational Corporate Corruption Example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
bribery; Bribery Act 2010; corporate social responsibility; corruption; globalization; pluralism; regulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751, April.
- Ritzberger, Klaus, 2002. "Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247868.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2003. "Behavioral Game Theory. Experiments in Strategic Interaction: Colin F. Camerer, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 2003, p. 550, Price $65.00/[UK pound]42.95, ISBN 0-691-09039-4," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 717-720, December.
- Masako Darrough, 2010. "The FCPA and the OECD Convention: Some Lessons from the U.S. Experience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 255-276, May.
- Tony J. Watson, 2004. "HRM and Critical Social Science Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 447-467, 05.
- Philip Nichols, 2009. "Multiple Communities and Controlling Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 805-813, October.
- Mohsin Habib & Leon Zurawicki, 2002. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 291-307, June.
- Gerald Vinten, 2001. "Shareholder versus Stakeholder - is there a Governance Dilemma?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 36-47, 01.
- Linda O’Riordan & Jenny Fairbrass, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Models and Theories in Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 745-758, December.
- David Hess, 2009. "Catalyzing Corporate Commitment to Combating Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 781-790, October.
- Michael Bacharach, 2006.
"The Hi-Lo Paradox, from Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory
[Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Danielle Warren & William Laufer, 2009. "Are Corruption Indices a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy? A Social Labeling Perspective of Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 841-849, October.
- John Mukum Mbaku, 1996. "Bureaucratic Corruption in Africa: The Futility of Cleanups," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 16(1), pages 99-118, Spring/Su.
- Djordjija Petkoski & Danielle Warren & William Laufer, 2009. "Collective Strategies in Fighting Corruption: Some Intuitions and Counter Intuitions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 815-822, October.
- Jennifer Chandler & John Graham, 2010. "Relationship-Oriented Cultures, Corruption, and International Marketing Success," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 251-267, March.
- Janine Hiller, 2013. "The Benefit Corporation and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 287-301, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.