Evaluating Temporary Certified Emission Reductions in Reforestation and Afforestation Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Carbon sequestration; Clean Development Mechanism; Forest rotation; Reforestation and afforestation; Social welfare; Temporary certified emission reductions; Q2; Q54; Q23;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Brent Sohngen, 2007.
"Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review,"
2007-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Sohngen, Brent, 2007. "Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 237-269, September.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Klan, Mark S., 1990. "Optimal taxation: Timber and externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn, 2003. "An Optimal Control Model of Forest Carbon Sequestration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 448-457.
- Douglas J. Miller, 1999. "An Econometric Analysis of the Costs of Sequestering Carbon in Forests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 812-824.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.