Joint Dynamics of Legal and Economic Integration in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
European Court of Justice; reference for preliminary ruling; legal integration; economic integration; neofunctionalism; Granger causality;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Moravcsik, 1993. "Preferences and Power in the European Community: A Liberal Intergovernmentalist Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 473-524, December.
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 1991. "Negotiating the Single European Act: national interests and conventional statecraft in the European Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 19-56, December.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Mattli, Walter & Slaughter, Anne-Marie, 1995. "Law and politics in the European Union: a reply to Garrett," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(01), pages 183-190, December.
- Judith A. Giles & Sadaf Mirza, 1999. "Some Pretesting Issues on Testing for Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 9914, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Hiro Y. Toda & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1991.
"Vector Autoregression and Causality,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
977, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrew Moravcsik, 1995. "Liberal Intergovernmentalism and Integration: A Rejoinder," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 611-628, December.
- Burley, Anne-Marie & Mattli, Walter, 1993. "Europe Before the Court: A Political Theory of Legal Integration," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 41-76, December.
- Tanzi,Vito & Schuknecht,Ludger, 2000.
"Public Spending in the 20th Century,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662918, April.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000.
"Institutions for High-Quality Growth: What They are and How to Acquire Them,"
NBER Working Papers
7540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2000. "Institutions For High-Quality Growth: What They Are And How To Acquire Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scully, Gerald W, 1988. "The Institutional Framework and Economic Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 652-62, June.
- Garrett, Geoffrey, 1995. "The politics of legal integration in the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(01), pages 171-181, December.
- Mattli, Walter & Slaughter, Anne-Marie, 1998. "Revisiting the European Court of Justice," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 177-209, December.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Pittis, Nikitas, 1999. " Efficient Estimation of Cointegrating Vectors and Testing for Causality in Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Tsebelis, George & Garrett, Geoffrey, 2001. "The Institutional Foundations of Intergovernmentalism and Supranationalism in the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(02), pages 357-390, March.
- Philippa Dee & Anne McNaughton, 2011.
"Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism,"
Governance Working Papers
23224, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dee, Philippa & McNaughton, Anne, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 312, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philippa Dee, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms Through Regionalism," Crawford School Research Papers 1107, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roland Vaubel, 2009. "Constitutional courts as promoters of political centralization: lessons for the European Court of Justice," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 203-222, December.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2007. "How the court made a federation of the EU," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Hornuf, Lars & Voigt, Stefan, 2011. "Preliminary References â€” Analyzing the Determinants that Made the ECJ the Powerful Court it Is," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt2dg9t3x9, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Torsten Selck & Mark Rhinard & Frank HÃ¤ge, 2007. "The evolution of European legal integration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 187-200, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.