The Heavenly Calculus and Socially Responsible Business Conduct: An Explorative Study among Executives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal De Economist.
Volume (Year): 155 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100260
business ethics; corporate social responsibility; economics and religion; executives; socially responsible business conduct; M14; Z12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graafland, J.J., 2001. "Profts and principles: Four perspectives," MPRA Paper 21134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graafland, J.J., 2002. "Modelling the trade-off between profits and principles," MPRA Paper 20752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2004.
"Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-138824, Tilburg University.
- J.J. Graafland & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2004. "Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness," De Economist, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 403-426, 09.
- Graafland, J.J., 2001. "Social and economic aspects in the Old Testament," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86759, Tilburg University.
- J.J. Graafland & H. Smid, 2004.
"Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Market Regulation,"
Review of Business and Economics,
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, vol. 0(2), pages 271-308.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2004. "Reputation, corporate social responsibility and market regulation," MPRA Paper 20772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Judith F. Posnikoff, 1997. "Disinvestment From South Africa: They Did Well By Doing Good," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 76-86, 01.
- Ven van de, B. & Graafland, J.J., 2006. "Strategic and moral motivation for corporate social responsibility," MPRA Paper 20278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzi, Corry & Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1975. "Household Allocation of Time and Church Attendance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 27-56, February.
- M. Fase, 2005. "On Economics and Religion," De Economist, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 85-106, December.
- Klok, H.J. & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van & Smulders, J.A., 2001. "Economologues: Liber Amicorum voor Theo van de Klundert," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86472, Tilburg University.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1977. "Household Allocation of Time and Religiosity: Replication and Extension," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 415-23, April.
- Iannaccone, L.R., 1989.
"Sacrifice And Stigma Reducing Free-Riding In Cults, Communes, And Other Collectives,"
e-89-29, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Iannaccone, Laurence R, 1992. "Sacrifice and Stigma: Reducing Free-Riding in Cults, Communes, and Other Collectives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 271-91, April.
- Long, Stephen H & Settle, Russell F, 1977. "Household Allocation of Time and Church Attendance: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 409-13, April.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2007. "Procurement: The Transaction Costs Perspective in a Globalising World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007091 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.