Household Allocation of Time and Church Attendance: Some Additional Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garza, Pablo Brañas & Neuman, Shoshana, 2003.
"Analyzing Religiosity Within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo BraÒas-Garza & Shoshana Neuman, 2004. "Analyzing Religiosity within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, 03.
- Syed Nisar Hussain Hamdani & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2002. "Towards Divine Economics: Some Testable Propositions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 609-626.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Shoshana Neuman, 2006.
"Intergenerational Transmission of 'Religious Capital': Evidence from Spain,"
Papers on Economics of Religion
06/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Intergenerational Transmission of 'Religious Capital': Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anca Cojoc, 2010. "After the fall: the impact of government regulation on church attendance in Eastern Europe, 1990–2004," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 485-496, March.
- Maximo Rossi & Ianina Rossi, 2005.
- Brown, Timothy Tyler, 2009. "Rational praying: The economics of prayer," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44, January.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Thomas DeLeire & Gregory D. Hess, 2006. "The (After) Life-Cycle Theory of Religious Contributions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1854, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2012. "Global financial crisis: dharmic transgressions and solutions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Johan Graafland & Corrie Mazereeuw-Van Der Duijn Schouten, 2007. "The Heavenly Calculus and Socially Responsible Business Conduct: An Explorative Study among Executives," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 161-181, June.
- Muller, Nick & Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe, 2010. "An Economist’s Guide to Heaven," MPRA Paper 22539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.