Using Psychology to Reinforce the Austrian Argument for Freedom: The Case of Loan Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1990. "Learning in economic theory: a taxonomy with an application to expectations formation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373318, Tilburg University.
- Marina Bianchi, 1994. "Evolutionary metaphors and the justification of economic efficiency," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-29, Spring.
- Van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 1990. "Learning in economic theory: a taxonomy with an application to expectations formation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-207, June.
- Lawson, Tony, 1985. "Uncertainty and Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 909-27, December.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1988. " Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-91, July.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner, 1994. "Economic incentives transform psychological anomalies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
- Danos, Paul & Holt, Doris L. & Imhoff, Eugene Jr, 1989. "The use of accounting information in bank lending decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 235-246, April.
- Vihanto, Martti, 2000. "Tax Evasion in a Transition from Socialism to Capitalism: The Psychology of the Social Contract," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Milan Zafirovski, 2000. "Latent Theoretical Convergence upon a Pluralist Conception of Economic Action: Adam Smith and Max Weber," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 119-145, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.