The Formation of Economic Policy: A Cognitive-Evolutionary Approach to Policy-Making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- North, Douglass C., 1993.
"Economic Performance through Time,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Gordon Tullock, 1959. "Problems of Majority Voting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 571.
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
- William A. Niskanen, 1986. "Economists and politicians," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 234-244.
- James M. Verdier, 1984. "Advising congressional decision-makers: Guidelines for economists," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 421-438.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-95, September.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Pascha, Werner, 2002. "Wirtschaftspolitische Reformen in Japan: Kultur als Hemmschuh?," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 44/2002, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 2001. "Kontingenz und Kausalität bei evolutorischen Prozessen," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/01, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zweynert, Joachim, 2007. "Interests versus culture in the theory of institutional change?," HWWI Research Papers 5-3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.