Modeling monetary economies Bruce Champ and Scott Freeman, 2001, pp. 325
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shi, Shouyong, 1996.
"Credit and Money in a Search Model with Divisible Commodities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 627-52, October.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995. "Credit and Money in a Search Model with Divisible Commodities," Working Papers 917, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1987. "Economic Organization with Limited Communication," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 954-71, December.
- Bullard, James & Waller, Christopher J, 2004.
"Central Bank Design in General Equilibrium,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 95-113, February.
- Soller Curtis, Elisabeth & Waller, Christopher J., 2000.
"A search-theoretic model of legal and illegal currency,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 155-184, February.
- Soller, E.V. & Waller, C., 1997. "A Search Theoretic Model of Legal and Illegal Currency," Papers 97-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983.
"Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-19, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.