Dynamic Linkages Between the China and International Stock Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Chinese stock market; Markov-switching models; Long/short term linkage; Cointegration; Spillover effect;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jian Yang, 2003. "Market Segmentation and Information Asymmetry in Chinese Stock Markets: A VAR Analysis," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 591-609, November.
- Kam C. Chan & Benton E. Gup & Ming-Shiun Pan, 1997. "International Stock Market Efficiency and Integration: A Study of Eighteen Nations," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 803-813.
- Brooks, Chris & Henry, Olan T., 2000.
"Linear and non-linear transmission of equity return volatility: evidence from the US, Japan and Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 497-513, December.
- Brooks, C. & Henry, O.T., 1999. "Linear and Non-Linear Transmission of Equity Return Volatility: Evidence From the US, Japan, and Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 676, The University of Melbourne.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig, 1999. "Statistical Analysis of Cointegrated VAR Processes with Markovian Regime Shifts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1113, Society for Computational Economics.
- Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002.
"A Test for Volatility Spillovers,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
02-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- YEO, Steven, 2003. "The PRC Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors Market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-450.
- Hwahsin Cheng & John Glascock, 2005. "Dynamic Linkages Between the Greater China Economic Area Stock Markets—Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-357, June.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 1994. "Stock market interdependencies: Evidence from the asian NIEs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 629-651.
- Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta, 2007. "China financial research: A review and synthesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 416-428.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-chu W. & Yamashita, Akio, 2003. "The impact of the US economy on the Asia-Pacific region: does it matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 219-241, April.
- Jian Yang & James Kolari & Insik Min, 2003. "Stock market integration and financial crises: the case of Asia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 477-486.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Robert Johnson & Luc Soenen, 2002. "Asian Economic Integration and Stock Market Comovement," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 141-157.
- Sharma, Subhash C. & Wongbangpo, Praphan, 2002. "Long-term trends and cycles in ASEAN stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 299-315.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Dynamic linkages and the propagation mechanism driving major international stock markets: An analysis of the pre- and post-crash eras," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 859-885.
- Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice, 2001. "Sources of contagion: is it finance or trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 293-308, August.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.