The impact of the US economy on the Asia-Pacific region: does it matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Achieving Rapid Growth in the Transition Economies of Central Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0073, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Tim Callen & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2001. "Policies and Prospects in Japan and The Implications for the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 01/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Torsten SlÃ¸k & Hali J. Edison, 2001. "Wealth Effects and the New Economy," IMF Working Papers 01/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-Chu W., 2001. "Capital flows and exchange rates: recent Korean and Taiwanese experience and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-381.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Huh, Hyeon-Seung & Harris, David, 2003. "The relative impact of the US and Japanese business cycles on the Australian economy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-129, January.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis & Vivek B. Arora, 2001. "The Impact of U.S. Economic Growth on the Rest of the World: How Much Does it Matter?," IMF Working Papers 01/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Girardin, Eric & Liu, Zhenya, 2007.
"The financial integration of China: New evidence on temporally aggregated data for the A-share market,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 354-371.
- Eric Girardin & Zhenya Liu, 2007. "The financial integration of China: New evidence on temporally aggregated data for the A-share market," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 160, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Kui Fan & Zudi Lu & Shouyang Wang, 2009. "Dynamic Linkages Between the China and International Stock Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 211-230, September.
- Zhang, Bing & Li, Xiao-Ming, 2014. "Has there been any change in the comovement between the Chinese and US stock markets?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 525-536.
- Mukherjee, Kedar nath & Mishra, Ram Kumar, 2010. "Stock market integration and volatility spillover: India and its major Asian counterparts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 235-251, June.
- Helmut Reisen & Martin Grandes & Nicolas Pinaud, 2005. "Macroeconomic Policies: New Issues of Interdependence," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 241, OECD Publishing.
- Nistor, Costel & Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2009. "The impact of the US stock market on the Romanian stock market in the context of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 36862, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Feb 2012.
- Kubo, Akihiro, 2012. "The US tech pulse, stock prices, and exchange rate dynamics: Evidence from Asian developing countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 680-687.
- Huyghebaert, Nancy & Wang, Lihong, 2010. "The co-movement of stock markets in East Asia: Did the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis really strengthen stock market integration?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 98-112, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.