Costos de Transacción y Formas de Gobernación de los Servicios de Consulta en Colombia
AbstractThis paper evaluates the extent to which the establishment of the different governance forms linking hospitals to insurance companies in Bogotá is carried out taking into account transaction costs reduction criteria. An empirical test is applied, using th
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía-Latin American Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2007)
Issue (Month): 130 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bana E Costa, Carlos A., 1988. "A methodology for sensitivity analysis in three-criteria problems: A case study in municipal management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 159-173, January.
- Johnson, Wesley, 1987. "The Detection of Influential Observations for Allocation, Separation, and the Determination of Probabilities in a Bayesian Framework," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 369-81, July.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Alchian, Armen A & Woodward, Susan L, 1988. "The Firm is Dead; Long Live the Firm: A Review of Oliver E. Williamson's The Economic Institutions of Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Yuri GORBANEFF & Sergio TORRES & Nelson CONTRERAS, 2004. "Anatomía de la cadena de prestación de salud en Colombia en el régimen contributivo," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA 002001, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.